Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everyday Bombshell

The weather here in St. Paul has been a little sketchy lately - we rocked the 80's in mid-March and are now shivering through the 40's for some reason.  So light layering has been key for me, and one of my favorite layering pieces is a long tangerine cardigan from Talbots.

I'm also a huge fan of v-neck tees that I found online at Old Navy - they're very thin, but come in tall sizes so they skim the top of my hips.  It's the perfect proportion for my long torso.

The Outfit:
Long cardigan - Talbots
Tall tee shirt- Old Navy
Jeggings- Avenue
Ballet flats - Payless


  1. I've been doing the light layering thing all week too, it's been so weird here lately!

    I love the color of your cardigan!

  2. I love layering, and yes we've been having the perfect weather for it. Love the colors in this outfit. You look so comfortable and cute!


This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.