Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Choose My Outfit

Let's play one of my favorite fashion blog games - Choose My Outfit!  I'm contemplating two different looks for my next appearance on Twin Cities Live (Thursday at 3:00, for those of you who are local).  Vote for your favorite of the two in the comments, and I'll reveal the winner after the segment airs. 

Outfit #1:  I Am Bombshell, Hear Me Roar

 I feel powerful and pretty in this leopard print dress from Avenue - and the purple belt/shoes combo are a little unexpected.  As is that weird smile on my face, which I promise not to wear on Thursday.

Outfit #2:  Party (dress) Like a Bombshell
This LucieLu party dress is always a crowd favorite - and it makes me feel girly and fun.  
And I do love that superhero corset belt...


17 comments:

  1. roaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (Outfit #1 gets my vote! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEOPARD DRESS WITH PURPLE. No contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard all the way! You can't go wrong with purple and an animal print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love outfit one--it gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard dress for sure! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard definitely. The other seems too cocktail for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to pick #1, through the both look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of the leopard and love the purple with it!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.