Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beauty Guru Debut

Yesterday, I debuted on Twin Cities Live as their new beauty guru.  It was such a fun experience, and I'm excited for our next segment in the coming weeks.  Yesterday's segment highlighted a few of my favorite drugstore products that might be skipped over because you're not quite sure what they do.  With all the choices of products on shelves, it was not hard to find only four to feature!  Here's the clip:

And here are a few behind-the scenes photos with my models - Ashley Sand, Erin Sartor and Jenn Emmerich. 

 Erin & Ashley after touching up hair/makeup in the dressing room. 

 Jenn, texting away!

 All three of them, in the midst of Friending one another on Facebook.

 We watched the show in the green room, waiting our turn.

A celebratory glass of wine at Cupcake was in order.

My Outfit:
Pink netting pin from Lily Rose (a local store, at Rosedale Mall)
Ballet flats from Payless

8 comments:

  1. Nice job. You did beautifully. Very impressive. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back and I'm happy to see you gaining a new audience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great segment. I use and love the NYX eye crayons. So many of their products are worth more than their retail. Going to look for the Elf highlighter next time I'm out shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Just Some Dame, Kate and Daytime Night Owl! I really appreciate your support. AND - I'm also a new fan of the NYX eye crayons. I kind of want the entire rainbow's worth of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a TV star!! You did a great job. I would have been so scared, but you were incredibly natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, Sara!

    Miss you on Twitter, but so glad to see you here again.

    Congrats on your television segment. You were wonderful! ~ And I'm totally trying the BB cream.

    Continued success for Jennifer and little blog!
    http://alittleblogtoldme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jennifer- Yeah, I can't quite get into the whole Twitter thing fully. :) Thanks for keeping up with me, still (heart) you and your little blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an amazing opportunity! Thanks for the tips, you did a great job!

    http://cinnamonchit-chat.blogspot.ca

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.