Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maximizing Coupons at Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant has really stepped up its promotional activity in the last year or two.  And I, for one, am a big fan.  Especially when I'm able to combine coupons for maximum savings!  I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would be picking up a few more bras during the Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale (going on now).  So how thrilled was I to get my coupon for $25 off a $75 purchase at the same time?  (Pretty freaking thrilled!).

I bought two more Back Smoothing Bras, which have become my absolute favorite for everyday wear, and got a Cotton Molded No Wire Bra (a.k.a. the lounging pajama bra) for free free. With the Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion I was getting $102 worth of bras for $80...then subtract $25 for my extra coupon and I got all of that for $55!  That works out to about $18 per bra.  Yes, I know - basic math.  But it's still something to get excited about. In my world.

So - share!  What coupons and deals have you made the most of lately?

4 comments:

  1. I too recently took advantage of the gift cheque and bra promos and am pretty excited over the savings as well. I SO tried to get one of the back smoothing bras but they don't go up to F yet : ( For now, I stuck to the old faithful balconette.
    I just wish LB would do more free shipping promos. The manager of the store near me is kind of snotty and all of the good sales people seem to have left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the B2G1 + gift cheque for some bras, but to my disappointment, the new version of my favorite lace plunge has some seriously short straps! I've got to make that return now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the cotton "wireless" bra, but it would probably be the go-to on the weekends! I got my $40 gift cheque (for spending too much money there while working!), so I got money to spend! Well, sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! that's the bra I got! congrats on the cheap!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.