Friday, October 14, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Gray is one of my favorite neutrals against which to pair rich colors.  It goes with every color I can think of...or at least every color that's in my closet.  Today, I paired a soft gray dress with an even softer teal green cardigan.


The Outfit:
Gray tunic dress- Old Navy
Green ruffled cardigan- The Limited
Black knit leggings- Avenue
Black equestrian boots- Avenue
Jeweled medallion earrings- Forever 21
Murano bead bracelets- Red Envelope

I'm going to make it a point to add more gray to my wardrobe.  Here are  two outfits that are fueling my inspiration. 


Frenzy Pump- J. Renee

4 comments:

  1. I like grey with everything, and it looks good paired with that turquoise cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me among the gray fans, too! :) I bought Kiyonna's Tamara Twist dress just a few days ago (in black), and I LOVE it. Super comfy and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I juts love gray too! VERY cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the dress/cardi combo!!!

    www.fatandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.