Monday, July 25, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

My friend Stephanie gave me a hard time about this outfit. I emailed her at work saying, "Guess what I'm wearing today?"



Jeans! You guys know I rarely wear jeans or, for that matter, pants of any sort. Stephanie's reaction made me laugh. Instead of commending me for finally wearing a pair of jeans, dammit, she replied back..."You choose to wear jeans when it's 90 degrees out?" Fair enough. But I wanted to wear my new Laura top. Its billowy shape that flares out under the bust calls for something fitted at the hips. Jeans seemed like a good choice. And so they were...just not in 90 degree heat.

On the upside - new shoes!



These espadrilles have been on back order at Jessica London for ages, and just finally arrived. They were worth the wait.

The Outfit:
Laura top - c/o Sealed with a Kiss
Dark jeans- Gap
Pearl earrings- York Jewelry
Comfortview 'Madeline' espadrilles - Jessica London

10 comments:

  1. I love that top and the shoes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm ... I was thinking of ordering those shoes. How long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered them in June, not realizing they were on backorder at the time. It took about 4 weeks - but they might be in stock for good now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Thanks! I just worry if they take too long ... well, I live in Minnesota too. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA. I did give you a hard time. My jeans are packed away until this heat wave leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore my Laura top today, too! I wore it with khaki shorts, some silver jewelry and strappy sandals for a trip to the mall. (Scored a Tommy Hilfiger maxi dress for $25 at Macy's!) I love the Laura top. It is the perfect combination of femininity and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must agree on the jeans but alas I really like that top! Hmm... got some birthday funds to spend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the new blog look! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the other Pat (your mom!) said: I love the new look too! I keep forgetting to mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just got mine in the mail too. they look great with everything! i will def be ordering shoes form them again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.