Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Star Style- Melissa McCarthy

If you're a fellow Mike & Molly fan, or if you were as obsessed with Gilmore Girls as I was, or if you've seen the new funny flick Bridesmaids, then Melissa McCarthy is a familiar face. I think she's funny and smart and so, so pretty - and I'm especially enjoying her wardrobe on Mike & Molly.









Her character's clothes are great! Stylish and colorful, built upon lots of patterns and layers. In every single episode, there's at least one standout piece that has me wondering where the heck the show's wardrobe designer shops for Molly. Guess what? He shops at Lane Bryant, Target, JC Penney and Macy's. How often is a star's style really that accessible?

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see this post. I watched the other day and LOVED her shirt. Off to search for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. she is hilar & so beautiful! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never watched this show, but from the photos you posted, the character really does have great style! its so nice to see a plus-sized character sporting something i would actually want to wear. time to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing a plus size character who is dressed so cute. She has such fun accessories, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was hilarious in Bridesmaids and Gilmore Girls, but I've never watched Mike and Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way she dresses! I'm always commenting "Oh I want that!" Nice to know its reasonably priced stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She was my FAVORITE bridesmaid, by far. She is so pretty and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only reason I watch the show is to see what she's wearing. I love the flowered dresses she's worn lately and I'm hoping that the wardrobe person will get a little more creative with her "teacher" clothes next season. She's a great actress and always looks great on the talk shows. Nice to see a plus size girl with some style!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.