Monday, May 16, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

I'm wearing the crap out of this skirt- and I can't wait to show you how cute it is as a strapless dress! It's not been warm enough for that look here in MN, but I've planned that particular outfit while we're in Georgia next week. Hurray! Seriously, how much do I love a skirt that is versatile enough for work and play, as a skirt and a dress?



The Outfit:
White tuxedo jacket- c/o City Chic
Maroon lace-trimmed tank- Gap Outlet
Blue essential short skirt- c/o Sealed with a Kiss
Blush, jewel encrusted flats- Avenue
Sapphire & diamond necklace- Arthur's Jewelers
Cocktail ring- Patina

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the whole outfit.

    covet :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt looks great on you. I love basic knits, because they are so easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really look forward to your beauty product feature. I'm at a loss when it comes to beauty and skincare products these days, so it would really help! I'm particularly confused about what sunscreen would work best this summer. Banana Boat didn't really cut the mustard last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost wore that jacket today too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.