Monday, May 9, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

No idea what this pose is all about...I will say that I felt pretty saucy in my outfit. It even elicited one of the funniest compliments I've ever heard. A co-worker told me that I look "stupid cute." And then I heard one of the silliest compliments...Dan told me my hair looked funny. When I shot him a murderous glare, he clarified, "I meant FUN. Your hair looks FUN, all curly. Not funny."



The Outfit:
Butterfly printed tunic- c/o Lovedrobe
Black leggings- Lane Bryan
Jeweled belt- Gap Outlet
Filigree earrings- Fred Flare
Sandals- Jessica London

5 comments:

  1. they were both right! stupid cute and fun! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DO look awesome! love when outfits help make for a great day! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo cute. I love that dress from Lovedrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look fun, and your hair IS cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.