Saturday, April 9, 2011

New 'Do!

Today was hair cutting day in the Bartlett household. After many weeks of "This cut or that cut" back and forth, I finally chose one. If you'll remember, the original contenders were:



A sleek bob, inspired by Nicole Ritchie OR



Cute and flippy, inspired by Mandy Moore. Late in the game, I pulled out a third option which was really the same cut as the cute and flippy - just styled differently. The overwhelming winning choice, based on your comments was the Mandy Moore look. And that's exactly what I went for.





I still have to work on mastering the styling of my shorter hair - it's a big change from the easy maintenance of my hair when it was 5 inches longer. I really like the new look, and the way it makes me feel. (Which is a good thing since 82% of my self-esteem revolves around my hair...:)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, CUUUUUUTE! You are just gorgeous. Yay on new spring hair 'dos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah and Gretchen! I appreciate the validation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love it!!! You look so gorgeous (as usual)! :D I'm so used to having longer hair but seeing cuts like yours make me want to snip it all off! Hehehe

    I can't wait to see how you style it!

    xo Allison :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new style looks lovely. I totally relate to your self esteem comment around hair ... and I went backwards and forwards for months about a style and eventually chose to stick with much the same as it's a real time saver in my hectic life :-)

    Enjoy
    http://iamapear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute haircut! You look great! It is a perfect cut for our Minnesota summers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New season, new do! Lookin' good, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful! It frames your face and you will wear it nicely. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a beautiful haircut, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.