Thursday, April 21, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

With a late April snow on the ground, I was unwilling to jump back to winter completely. So I compromised by pairing a spring-weight dress with leggings.





This is the Margeaux dress by LucieLu. I met Lucie last weekend at a trunk show she staged at Bombshell Boutique here in St. Paul. I stepped inside the shop, Lucie and I introduced ourselves to one another and proceeded to chat in a corner for 45 minutes. She's twice as delightful as her clothes (which you are well aware -I think they're pretty darn delightful).

Lucie had several pieces from her newest collection available - the overall vibe of which was very soft and romantic. Perfect for the coming months! Here are a few of her latest arrivals:





The Outfit:
Margeaux dress- c/o LucieLu
Leggings- Lane Bryant
Necklace- gift from Kara
Hoop earrings- Lia Sophia
Embellished flats- Avenue

5 comments:

  1. Great choice with the weather! Very cute on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really pretty. I am not ready to dress for snow either. I am trying to will spring into existence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes. I just wore my Margeaux dress Saturday and I got a lot of compliments.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.