Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Today is the first in several that I've been up and dressed - I was attacked by a nasty virus this weekend. This meant that I stayed home from work and wore pajamas for two days...so in getting dressed for work today, they key requirement was that my outfit feel as much like pajamas as possible. Mission accomplished.



The Outfit:
Cream cardigan - Gap
Black dress - Alfani
Leggings - Lane Bryant
Jewel-encrusted flats - Avenue
Close to Your Heart Necklace with Red Envelope "Wishes Come True Ring"

6 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* your hair like this! It is super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! And I love your outfit, so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite looks lately is a big tunic topic or a short dress with leggings. I love this look..for me I find it to be trendy, a little edgy, and still age appropriate! I hope you feel better and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute curls. Is your hair naturally curly when it's this short?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone!

    Yep, Tina, my hair is naturally curly. They get weighed down when I have long hair, so spring out when it's short.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.