Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Virtual Shopping the LB Magalog

When I got home from work today, a new Lane Bryant magalog peeked out of the pile of mail on the counter. I brushed away other random stuff (bills, whatnot, you know the unimportant things)and scoured through the latest LB collection. Lane Bryant's VP of Marketing, Jay Dunn, mentioned at the Curvy Revolution that the company would be introducing new collections with more frequency; he wasn't kidding! I, for one, am all in favor of that.

In this latest offering, I love the garden-inspired colors: lots of rich purples, greens, blues and pinks. And for once, I'm more into the separates than I am the dresses. Although I don't really need any new clothes at the moment, I still get excited about coupons and thinking about what I would buy... and magalogs always seem to come with the One for You/One for a Friend coupon. So here's what I would buy with my $75 off a purchase of $225 coupon. I would, of course, maximize my savings by taking advantage of the Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off deal on all tops (now through April 17th). Let the virtual shopping begin! With discounts and coupons, I could get all of this for about $160. Not bad.





What do you think of the new collection? What would you like to pick up with this round of coupons?

2 comments:

  1. I like everything you've picked out but I have trouble finding things at LB that actually look good on me, I usually leave empty handed. Plus I think LB is overpriced, $45 for a sleeveless top is a dealbreaker for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not one to pay full price for...well, much of anything. Unless I really love it.

    Where do you find clothes that fit you well, Melinda?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)