Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Preview- Sealed with a Kiss

While in Las Vegas last month, I had a chance to meet one of my favorite contacts in the plus size retail world - Sarah Sapora, Director of Marketing & Business Development for Sealed with a Kiss Designs. Sarah and I have been corresponding over email for a little over a year, and I was thrilled to meet her in person. Sarah's passion for the Sealed with a Kiss customer & the company's mission to provide affordable, well cut, on-trend clothes is absolutely infectious!


Sarah wore this gorgeous sea-blue tank to lunch; she told me all about how important it was to her that the shoulders were cut wide enough to allow a woman to wear a full bra underneath. So cute!

We shared a plate of pot stickers and exchanged stories from both our personal & professional lives (seriously, she's the kind of woman you find yourself spilling everything to!) before Sarah slipped me a hot-off-the-press booklet detailing the Sealed with a Kiss spring line.

I ooohed and ahhed over it as she walked me through each piece - the inspiration, the attention to detail in cutting the fabric to perfectly fit a plus size woman, the color choices. And then she told me that I couldn't share what I'd seen with anyone. For the time being. Luckily, the time being is over. Here are a few of my favorites from the upcoming spring collection:




Click here to see the entire spring Look Book.

I plan to snap up a few pieces from each collection:

Aquarius - Gloria Dress

Garden Party - Amber Shrug, Lily Cardigan, Fresia Eyelet Skirt, Reah One-shoulder Top

Santorini - Naxos Top, Anastasia Maxi Dress

Basics - Boyfriend Tee, Waterfall Cardigan

Sarah shared another little secret with me about upcoming plans that Sealed with a Kiss has...my lips are sealed but I'm incredibly excited to see how a certain very special line turns out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the preview! SWAK is def on my list of companies to try. I think they might need to pu be pushed to the top of the list, esp if they've got something special up their sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually not heard of them before but I love some of those dresses! I'm going to have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.