Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Milestone

I'm celebrating the fact that Bombshell Beauty Blog first popped up into the blogosphere four years ago, today. My first post declared my goal of sharing all the excitement and ideas and resources I possibly can for a plus size woman to express herself with clothes. And you know what? That goal hasn't changed at all.

I love sharing with you the clothes and styles and retailers who inspire me, along with the beauty products I don't want to live without. I love it because I love you guys- every single person who reads Bombshell Beauty means a whole lot to me. I've made some amazing friends of fellow bloggers, readers, and people in the plus size fashion industry. I had no idea four years ago when I pushed Publish Post for the very first time, that this blog would become what it is in my life.

Fourth anniversary presents are typically flowers, so I'm giving myself this great big bouquet of orchids.



And what's a party without cake? (Or cupcake, to be exact)



I also gave Bombshell Beauty a little makeover - I hope you like it as much as I do. The design was created by the very fantastic Kimmie from Blue Paper Lanterns. Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary!! Love the new site and can't wait to continue to see more from you. Sending you lot's of love- Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversay! I enjoy reading your posts every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I just love your site and look forward to seeing it every day! I love your beauty tips! Here's to many more years of sharing excitement! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!!! 4 years is so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogaversary! I've admired your style for the last 12 years and am so glad to be able to keep following it here. Thanks for always sharing your style and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And thanks for inspiring other bloggers like myself.
    Keep posting, I'll keep reading.

    Caroline
    www.beauty-full.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blog-aversary! I hope to be reading your posts for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sara! Your blog has evolved nicely and I'm happy you've had so much success. I can't wait to see what doors open for you and where you take your blog next. I love the new look, too! Love, Kimi-lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Anniversary! Love the new look...

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4 years is a milestone. Congrats, I love every post on the blog and wish you more years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the new layout!! You have a beautiful blog and love reading it! Happy Blogaversary!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.