Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

It's officially New Shoe Week here on Bombshell Beauty, so let's start with today's pair:


This is the Betsey Shoe by Jessica London. It's nice and roomy for my size 12W feet, and the padded insole goes a long way toward the overall comfort of this sandal. The heel is 2 1/2 inches which, for my height and frame is perfect. A little lift without any teetering. And what did I wear with my shoes?





It's rainy and crummy here in the Twin Cities, so I decided to pair a colorful top with a cozy sweater in order to keep my spirits up while staying warm.

The Outfit:
Black knit sweater - LucieLu
Printed tank top - Lane Bryant
Jeans- Gap
Sandals- Jessica London
Metal link bracelet- Lia Sophia
Aquarius charm necklace- Charm from I don't know where + chain from Arthur's Jewelers

1 comment:

  1. Those jeans look fab on you--especially with the new heels. I'm also digging that shade of nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.