Friday, March 18, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Color is making more regular appearances in my wardrobe...thank goodness!







I usually tuck tops into this particular skirt, but thought I would layer it up a little differently this time. For me, small changes like this make old favorites feel fresh and new.

The Outfit:
Seersucker blazer- c/o Lane Bryant
Ashley tank in teal - c/o Sealed with a Kiss Designs
Ponte print skirt- Lane Bryant
Hammered gold hoop earrings- Lia Sophia
Believe necklace- Red Envelope
Ballet flats- Designershoes.com

3 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! It's perfectly delicate and unique. Your outfit today is awesome! I love the blazer and the pop of blue underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to have Spring so badly I started wearing more color a month ago. It does perk me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Lane Bryant skirt, too--although on me, the hem falls just below my knee, and I'm 5'9". You must be a tall drink of water! ;)

    It was such a pleasure to stumble across your blog! I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)