Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

I woke up this morning feeling incredibly motivated and inspired to get dressed. Well hello, there! Motivation how I've missed you. Don't be a stranger, especially when you produce outfits that I love. Like this one:







The Outfit:
Rust colored cardigan- c/o Sealed with a Kiss Designs
Striped dress- Gap Outlet
Brown studded belt- c/o Torrid
Snakeskin heels- Designershoes.com
Scab- c/o being klutzy (it's taking forever to heal!!)
Bracelet trio- Red Envelope

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress the belt the cardi the rest. But I think your new hair color is absolutely perfect and you have beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The navy stripes are very springy. I'm so happy it's finally warming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I love the blue and red, red is one of my favorite colors! The belt is awesome, as well as the bracelet. You look so well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this look, esp the belt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.