Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Today's outfit is almost entirely new. Ok, half new. Well new enough to make me feel excited about getting dressed today.



I picked up the tangerine and white striped top during a little trip to Lane Bryant this weekend; and the shoes are new from Jessica London. I'd been looking for a great pair of nude heels and am thrilled to have found this pair. Pretty funny that my skin tone's equivalent of nude is a shade called "Bone."

The Outfit:
Flower headband- Len Druskin
Blazer- Gap
Striped tee - Lane Bryant
High waisted dirndl skirt- Lane Bryant
Bone heels - Jessica London
Bracelet trio- Red Envelope

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I adore the top and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that color is lovely on you, too! and great shoes! i have the same issue with nude color footwear - always the same color as my skin! so pale, i am...

    Jessica
    Surely Sonsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you and Jessica. Taupe, nude, blush etc. are all far too dark, they don't really work as a neutral for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I particularly like the shoes.

    How did you make the cute collage?

    Jeanine
    http://dressmytruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jeanine- I use a free program called Photoscape to manage photos and make my collages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)