Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everyday Bombshell- Irish Lass

As anyone with even a touch of Irish blood running through her veins (ok, and even those who don't)I donned myself in a bit of green today.





Dan and I walked down to the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade here in St. Paul; it's just a few blocks from our apartment. I was giving myself a hard time before we left, saying that even when I'm dressed casually I never look all that casual. Dan looked at me very seriously and said, "But you always look fantastic." Then he suggested I wear the beer glasses to dress myself down a little.



Perfect! Here's hoping you have a wonderful holiday (or Thursday, if you don't get into the wearing of the green)!

The Outfit:
Cape sleeved sweater- LucieLu
Forest green sequin tank- Lane Bryant
Denim pencil skirt- Lane Bryant
Purple snakeskin slingbacks- Jessica London
Claudaugh ring (on necklace)- gift from my brother
Close 2 Your Heart necklace- Close2YourHeart.com

6 comments:

  1. The green glasses even look classy on you. ;) Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! And what a special day for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, and classy. Erin Go Braugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett and I were at the parade too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit! I have a claddagh that I got when I was 9 and wore until I got my engagement ring at 22. It was given to me by my grandparents who are Irish. I wanted my wedding ring to have the claddagh embedded in it, but those rings were so insanely expensive, Brian and I just got "Gra, Dilseacht, Cairdeas" and our wedding date engraved on the inside of our rings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Love the glasses.

    I think I might need that necklace pretty soon. What a great way to wear something that you can't get on your finger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)