Friday, February 25, 2011

Winner of IGIGI by Yulia Raquel $50 Gift Certificate

Thank you for all the fantastic entries. I loved not only seeing which dress each of you would choose, but also why and how it spoke it to you.

The winner of the prize is Brooke, from Austin Texas. She chose the Cybelle Cocktail Dress in orchid because it told her, "Let's go on a fancy date with your husband!"

Brooke, please email me at BombshellBeautyBlog@gmail.com with your full name and mailing address by midnight on Tuesday to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you by then, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.