Thursday, February 10, 2011

T Minus, T Plus Bonus Video

I've loved watching Tina of T Minus, T Plus open all the packages she's ordered recently as part of an online shopping spree. She shares her initial reactions on everything (including her thoughts on companies who mail bags of air along with her clothes), and then tries each piece on so we can see how it all fits. If you've missed any of these videos, click here to access her full library.

A few weeks ago, Tina sent me a nice big box of clothes which, seriously, practically doubled my wardrobe! I reciprocated by sending her an envelope (hey, I don't have as much stuff to hand out!) of goodies, some to keep and some to borrow. Here's a video Tina made of herself opening up my package.



I can't wait to see how Tina wears what I sent her - I know she'll make each piece her own.

1 comment:

  1. Pssst. Did you know there is some crazy girl on your blog? Oh wait. That's me!

    Thanks for the repost. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.