Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pack My Suitcase

Exciting news, Bombshells! I'm headed to Las Vegas on February 18th to attend The Curvy Revolution. It's a three-day convention being held at Planet Hollywood, and I'm going as a guest of Lane Bryant's. Lane Bryant is one of the key sponsors of this gathering of curvy women from all over the country. There will be a series of workshops and fashion events, all geared specifically toward plus size women. The weekend culminates in a fashion show featuring looks by Lane Bryant & City Chic. Needless to say, I'm beyond looking forward to this.

Along with all the excitement of planning the trip comes the fun in choosing an outfit for each event. And I thought it'd be even more fun if you helped me. Next week, I'll tell you a bit about each day of the convention, and I'll show you two potential outfits. Help me decide what to pack and what to leave at home by letting me know in the comments which outfit you prefer.

Are any of you going to The Curvy Revolution? If so, let me know. I'd love to meet up with you, if possible!

Lane Bryant is paying the expenses for this trip, including but not limited to airfare and accommodations.

4 comments:

  1. I am not going, but I am so pleased for you! Congrats and you deserve it! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really exciting! What an amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you have a great time and post pictures of the things you've seen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)