Monday, February 14, 2011

Pack My Suitcase- Makeup & Skincare Essentials

Whatwith all the pesky guidelines that govern what one can carry onto an airplane these days, packing can get tricky when it comes to skincare and makeup. Here are the essentials that will be part of my boarding pass when I fly to Las Vegas this Friday for the Curvy Revolution with Lane Bryant.



My Smashbox complexion kit is a new obsession, thanks to the powerful products that conceal and perfect my skin. The trial kit is packed with foundation, primer, concealer and powder - all in FDA-approved travel sizes.

I'm also bringing two eye shadow trios (in Shutterspeed & Day to Date) because I can create several different looks with these little pots. Blush Rush in Paradise, Stila mascara and eyeliner, and 2 tubes of Bare Minerals lipstick round out the makeup bag.



My skin is a little demanding, so it's really important to maintain skincare consistency while on the road. Especially when it includes a trip to a completely new climate. I'll pack all the same Mario Badescu products that I use at home into portable containers from Bobbi Brown. Love the little funnel that comes with the set of five empties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.