Monday, February 28, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Today's pictures were taken at a new, glamourous location - my office. I didn't have time to take pictures at home in the morning, so I decided to have a photo shoot at work.



I wanted to wear something cute, but a little interesting, because I met fellow blogger Becky of MinnChic today. We discovered that we work for the same company, albeit in different buildings. We had a nice chat over coffee and realized that we not only went to the same college at the same time, but we lived two floors apart in the same dorm our freshman year. What a small world!

The Outfit:
Blue striped side-zip sweater - Lane Bryant
Butterfly printed tunic (under dress) - LucieLu
Black Alfani dress- Macy's
Leggings- Lane Bryant
Ballet flats- DesignerShoes.com
Necklace- Lia Sophia

4 comments:

  1. It was nice meeting you, and your outfit looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your striped cardigan looks so good with black! the nautical stripes are making me all excited for SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit!! Makes me rethink my plan to ignore all the stripy stuff happening this spring.

    Jeanine
    http://dressmytruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.