Thursday, February 17, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

This has to be a personal record - jeans, twice in one week:



How cool are those earrings? I don't think I've ever worn them before; they were my great grandma Midge's and I've had them for years. I think I've struggled a bit with their flash-factor. They're kinda flashy. But my hair covered them just enough for me to feel like I was giving little flashes of flash all day, rather than...oh you know. Rather than being over the top.

The Outfit:
Gray sweatshirt blazer- Gap
Teal ruffle tank- gift from Sealed with a Kiss Designs
Pink flower pin - Lilly Rose
Flashy earrings- G.G. Midge
Jeans- Gap
Kitten heels- Payless

8 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the flower. Adds some fun and a great splash of color.
    Caroline
    www.beuty-full.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower! Also the color change of your blog! :-) It's the little thing that keep ya current. I finally started my blog, and am working on the format. Anyway, if you have some free time, you can find me as Mosaic Mama. Have fun at the Curvy Revolution this weekend!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and earrings! You look really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely and such a great reminder of your grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink flower with the turquoise shirt looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new here and so happy to have discovered your blog! I am a hairstylist and often feel the challenge between being fashionable and being plus sized.... so I appreciate the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those earrings. Your grandma Midge had exceptional taste and so do you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.