Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

I'm so excited to show you what I wore this past Friday. It's one of my new favorite outfits:



I've worn several variations on the lower half of this look (denim skirt, leggings, my slouchy boots), so the top is clearly what I'm in love with. It was another hand-me-down from my ultra stylish friend, Stephanie. I love the icy lavender shade of this sweater, and the ruffled shoulders are so unique. I didn't realize until a few days ago that the top is from Victoria's Secret- surprise! Had no idea their clothes would actually fit me.

The Outfit:
Purple sweater - Victoria's Secret (by way of Stephanie)
Purple belt - Merona, Target
Denim skirt- Old Navy
Leggings - Lane Bryant
Boots - Payless
Gunmetal earrings - Lia Sophia
Bracelet - Lia Sophia

7 comments:

  1. I think the pastel shade of the sweater is perfect for the winter but, woudl translate well into spring or fall! Love the slouchy boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a well fitted denim skirt and that blouse is REALLY pretty. I do love shoulder details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love denim skirts. You look terrific! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater! I especially like how you tied in the violet tones with the belt. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.