Friday, December 24, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas

Forget the iPhone and the online organizers. I don't carry a Blackberry or a Smartphone with my calendar and contacts stored next to my favorite web pages and emails. I prefer my organizational tools to be a little more old fashioned, a little less instant, a bit more tactile. Which is why I'm handing this out as the last gift of Christmas - the Jane Street Debra Pocket Organizer from Kate Spade:



Packed with pockets for business cards, ID cards and more; along with refillable calendars and address pages, there's something so civilized and delightful about pulling this leather organizer from your purse and consulting it before committing to plans for the weekend.

This has been a fun 24 days of virtual gift giving. I hope it's inspired some ideas for giving gifts in your real life, both to your loved ones and yourself!



Enter my Apothica give-away for the chance to give yourself the gift of $25 to Apothica.com. Winner to be chosen on Dec 26, so enter here today. And for a second chance to win this great prize, enter the Apothica give-away over on T Minus, T Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)