Wednesday, December 22, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas

I met Maddy Figuera-Jones, founder and editor of Plus Model Magazine, this past summer and she is one fun, busy woman! Her schedule makes my head spin, and her passion for the plus size industry is equally dizzying...and inspiring. In addition to advocating for more opportunities for plus size models, she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. (Did I mention that she's a former model herself?). I think she would look amazing in this sequin-spackled cocktail dress from Babyphat:



A gorgeous fun dress, for a gorgeous fun lady!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this dress says Maddy all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... that dress is beautiful!! You have wonderful taste in gift giving! And thanks for the link to Plus Model Magazine! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)