Tuesday, December 21, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas

Today's gift is one I'd like to give to any Bombshell interested in creating a gorgeously easy smokey eye. My brother and sister-in-law gave me a Stila Smudge Pot for Christmas this year (don't tell them I opened their present early!). Though my makeup bag is full of Stila products, this is my first smudge pot. I receive the pot in Bronze, which is a gorgeously deep, slightly glimmery shade. See?





Though the lasting power of the Smudge Pot is somewhat unimpressive, it's definitely worth the effort to reapply if needed. I like to think this product is the lazy girl's guide to creating a really pretty, uncomplicated smokey eye. And although it's available in several shades ranging from black to blue, I love Bronze.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I have to try some! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i hear "lazy girl" and "answer"? i'm in. and it looks so pretty, too! thanks for the tip!
    -brittney
    p.s. i started a little fashion blog a couple of weeks ago, where i document my daily outfits. i'd love it if you came by sometime when you have a minute. let me know what you think! (i'm very new at this.) http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
    either way, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bronze color!! This is really awesome... I definitely want to give this a try!! I'm still learning to apply makeup, so I'm hoping "lazy" is related to "unskilled"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great!! love the review. my secret? the creme shadow at benefit - won't smudge and lasts for ever!!! try those...they are amazing quick and easy for a beautiful eye for a busy mom on the go :)
    xoxo
    www.fatshionchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!I too love that bronze shade.

    I just have to say you have some of the nicest flats (footwear)! I'm a busy mother and just can't wear heels on a daily basis. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.