Monday, December 20, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas

My husband and I trade off holidays between our families. We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year, so we'll be with his for Christmas. I'm excited because, although we all live within about 20 miles of each other, the family has decided to have a slumber party on Christmas Eve. This got me thinking about pajamas and slippers...and my mother in law, Sue. Sue always has really cute slippers to wear around her house, so today's gift is just for her.



This is the Acorn 'Marlow' Slipper in charcoal. It's cute, thanks to the embroidered swirl across the slipper, and warm thanks to lucious boiled wool. The ultimate luxury!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful present to your mother-in-law! And those are some cute slippers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)