Monday, December 6, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas

One of my favorite people for whom to buy gifts is my mom. Mom is a very elegant woman who looks great in classic cuts - think Barbra Streisand or Oprah Winfrey. As the recipient of today's Christmas gift, I'm giving her this 3/4 sleeve tie front top from C. enne. V:



I could see Mom wearing this with jeans and cotton camisole; or with a lace-trimmed cami and long black trousers. Just like her, the tie front top is go-anywhere, do-anything chic. Merry Christmas, Mom! LUTP.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous top!! What a wonderful present for your mom!! This is such a neat series of post you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Immediately thought of black pants - never thought of casual with jeans but that's why you go through my closet on at least an annual basis. Have a party this weekend - will it be here? Oh yea I guess you said it was virtual so I better come up with something else. Thanks & LUTP Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.