Friday, December 3, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas

Bobbi Brown's seasonal palettes always bring the "Wow!" They're beautifully packaged and are always crammed full of Bobbi's best formulas and colors. So today, I'm giving her Modern Classic Lip and Eye Palette to my sister-in-law Katie.

The selection of eye shadows and lipglosses are a nice combination of neutrals with a little oomph. It folds up into a perfectly portable little compact that she could slip into Katie's purse, ready for touch ups between shuttling my niece and nephew to a variety of activities.

2 comments:

  1. Very useful and a great gift! And that palette looks really nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.