Saturday, December 18, 2010

24 Gifts of Christmas- 40% Off at Shop Translated

By now, you've hopefully purchased and wrapped all the holiday gifts you need. So it's time to treat yourself to a present - and I've got the discount code that'll help you justify it!

Shop Translated
is a great web site, new to me, that carries the Ines Collection. If you've never had a chance to see anything from this line in person, let me tell you - it's beautiful stuff. The collection is comprised of silky tops and dresses, featuring eye-catching patterns. Really, gorgeous.



So do some shopping for your own closet and enter the promotional code "Holidays40." You'll receive 40% off your order, with no minimum purchase. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)