Monday, November 22, 2010

What to Wear - Thanksgiving Celebration

For as many ways as there are to cook a turkey, there are as many ways to celebrate our national day of Thanksgiving. Whether your gathering is traditional or more eclectic, here's an outfit idea perfect for your holiday.

Traditional -
Pairs perfectly with a golden brown turkey, gold-rimmed china, and a nice Sauvignon Blanc.



Casual -
Less focus on the food, more focus on the fun. May include an impromptu game of croquet in the backyard.



Eclectic -
Turkducken, anyone? Every detail is thoughtful yet funky. No to stuffiness, yes to champagne!

4 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the traditional looks. I'm so into polkadots, so I love the silk blouse and the skirt. And the watch bracelet and earrings are lovely. I guess I like everything, come to think of it1 Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Patti - polka dots are where it's at! I like that one or the more eclectic outfit option. Hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting these outfits together, they're really cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Sonsi shout out- We LOVE the Black Embellished Sweater by alight! Good choice pairing it with a green tank- it really makes the color pop...All your Thanksgiving outfits look great- well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.