Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Everyday Bombshell

This is lazy dressing at its very best:



I swear, this dress is the most comfortable thing in my closet. The dress packs such a wallop of color, that I always receive lots of compliments every time I wear it. I feel a little guilty because it's such an easy dress to throw on and run around in- zero effort goes into pulling this look together.

The Outfit:
Black ruffled bolero- Lane Bryant
Watercolor tank dress - Lane Bryant
Black belt- Gap
Kitten cutout heels- Payless
Pearl earrings - York Jewelry
Green monogram necklace- Red Envelope

11 comments:

  1. It's lovely and so flattering on you! I can see why you get mucho complimentos! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dresses that are so easy, it almost makes me wonder why anyone would wear anything different...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to have a dress that is easy to wear, comfortable and looks great on you? I have a couple like that and it seems other people like them on me even more than I do! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That print is lovely, and the colors look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be an odd comment but the colors in this dress really compliment your smile! Very lovely, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say I've heard that one before, BritneyNikkole - but thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! I wish I could be "lazy" like that! ;) No need to feel guilty at all, that dress is just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you gave York Jewelry props :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first pieces of "real" jewelry came from York Jewelry. :) My famiy lived in York NE when I was in middle/high school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah :) I'm Jamie [Schlegelmilch]'s sister. Hence the York props :) Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heidi! How is it that I didn't ever make the connection? Good lord. Love your blog, by the way. Very kitschy and cheeky. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.