Monday, November 8, 2010

Everyday Bombshell

This weekend, I attended a charity wine-tasting event. What could be better than combining philanthropy with wine, right? My friend, Jamie, feels very passionately about rescuing dogs from puppy mills. She has a pug and focuses her energies on pug rescues, specifically. She does a lot of work for the Minnesota division of the Midwest Pug Rescue.

So we gathered at Bachman's, a Twin Cities staple for gardening and seasonal home decorations, to sip wine provided by another Twin Cities staple, Haskells , mingle and bid on an assortment of silent auction packages.

I chose a wine-inspired outfit, anchored by a grape ruffled tee shirt:



It was a fun evening spent with great friends to support a good cause.

The Outfit:
Purple ruffle-neck tee shirt - Gap
Gray sweatshirt blazer - Gap
Denim skirt- Old Navy
Leggings - Lane Bryant
Slouchy boots- Payless
Necklace - DIY combo of broken Lia Sophia earring + Close To Your Heart necklace

6 comments:

  1. Thos boots are great, I'm definitely going to have to stop by my neighborhood Payless to scope them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! You looked great! Yes, I haven't been to Payless for a while ... like a week. Lol. I can't help myself -- if I'm even near there I have to stop for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cute blazer and I like the purple with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love Lia Sophia jewelry! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love this outfit, especially that blazer! And what a great way to get involved with a good cause! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this outfit. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.