Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beauty Stash- Stila Passport to Beauty

I'm completely obsessed with Stila's Passport to Beauty compacts. At just $10 a pop, these adorable little palettes feature 4 shadows and one convertible color inspired by a variety of fabulous locales such as Paris, Tokyo, Moscow, Fiji and the good old U.S. of A.

I have the U.S.A and Fiji palettes - and I've tried to get my hands on the Moscow palette because it's gorgeous but is sold out all over the place! Stila shadows are, by far, my favorite because of their ultra-creamy texture. They can be applied wet or dry, which makes them super versatile. And the convertible colors double up as lip and cheek color. The palettes are slim enough to toss into a purse for on-the-go touch ups. And the very cute graphics on each package just make me happy.

Find these limited edition palettes online at StilaCosmetics.com, at Sephora or Ulta. And if you get your hands on the Moscow palette, I'll be incredibly jealous!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, I have the USA palette and it's fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a huge fan of these and drove myself crazy trying to find the Paris palette. Ulta had hidden it by the check out counter but I picked up it and Moscow which is also awesome.

    I wish I had the coloring, and the nerve, to pull of some of the more daring Tokyo kind of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom bought me the Paris one and I LOVE it! In fact, I may just have to swing buy Ulta and grab a couple of others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool! I might have to look for one of these next time I'm out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so... you want Meet me in Moscow? i got it for you - Sephora in Peabody, MA had it and no other choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I broke down and ordered it online, Kristin. :) You could definitely Ebay that palette for more than the $10 you paid...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.