Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everyday Bombshell

Layers were in order today, thanks to a serious drop in the outside temperature and blizzard-like winds (minus the snow, thankfully!). Tights and booties, a three-quarter length jacket over a snuggly tee shirt; everything works together to make my lightweight cotton skirt seasonless. I love that.



The Outfit:
Triple strand pearl necklace - QVC
Black cotton jacket- Lane Bryant
Gray layering tee - Old Navy
Plaid skirt- Lucie Lu
Tights - Target
Faux suede booties - Payless

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I just love the plaid skirt and what an adorable necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plaid skirt. It was snowing when I left for work this morning, so I'm glad I wore a warm coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute...I really need to break into the world of prints LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic outfit!! I love those pearls and the skirt is just wonderful! Fantastic jacket too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.