Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Everyday Bombshell

There's just something about knee boots, right? They have the ability to add a little spunk and kickiness to any outfit. And let me tell you - there's been a shortage of spunk and kickiness in my life lately. I firmly believe in the old adage, "Fake it 'til you make it." And these boots are definitely help me make it:



The Outfit:
Chocolate pearls- a gift from Dan (from Arthur's Jewelers)
Black silky strapless dress- Lane Bryant
Denim blazer- Liz Claiborne
Reversible belt- Gap
Brown boots- Avenue

9 comments:

  1. You look very put together! The boots definitely add that "wow factor" to the ensemble. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! I love the dress and blazer, and of course the boots! I want those pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black with the brown, and those pearls are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love boots, too. I just wish I had some that actually went up to my knees. They always stop a bit lower than I want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marinn, have you ever thought about getting the over the knee boots and scrunching them down a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! I totally agree about knee boots! They're one of my favorite parts of fall and winter! I really love that dress and those pearls too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to comment on this a while ago, but life gets so busy. I adore this outfit. I totally agree it gives you a kick of spunk. I just love the black dress with the jean jacket and the boots. I would honestly have never thought to put them together but it looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.