Monday, October 11, 2010

Everyday Bombshell

A touch of animal print is all it takes to transform an outfit of neutrals into something fun and chic. Must add more animal print accessories into my wardrobe. For now, the zebra print belt will have to hold down the fort:



The Outfit:


White ribbed tank - Gap
Navy linen dress- Old Navy
Zebra print belt- Target
Black cashmere cardigan- Gap
Kitten heels- Payless
Amethyst necklace- Grandma Kappy's

And also a look at my makeup. I went minimal today, choosing to wear only five products:
1. Under-eye concealer
2. Face powder
3. A bright pink blush
4. Mascara
5. Pink lipgloss



If you've never believed it before, these pre-and post-makeup shots are convincing proof that just a little makeup makes a big difference!

4 comments:

  1. You look great without makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! And it sure doesn't take much to bring out your beautiful face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! I love that dress and that's a really great belt! I agree, you look great with and without makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great without makeup, actually I like the makeup-free photo better, it's refreshing while the makeup one is nice too, I guess I needed an outfit to go with it LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)