Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Take Cover

Among fellow Bombshells, one of the most consistent complaints I hear is about sleeveless garments. Women are especially sensitive about their arms, many going so far as refusing to ever bare them. But on the flipside, I've seen many a fabulous outfit get an immediate down-grade by having a frumpy or otherwise incongruous cardigan tossed over it. What to do?

Invest in cover up that provides equal doses coverage and style. I can't stop clicking on Igigi's It's a Wrap Cardigan sweater jackets:



A cardigan or wrap shouldn't be an afterthought, it should be considered part of the overall look from the get go. The long length and ruffle detail make this design seem like a real stand-alone piece. And the thin but snuggly fabric ensures coziness without unnecessary bulk.

4 comments:

  1. I ♥ the look of longer cardigans and jackets over dresses. I may need to add one of these to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would straight up pay full retail price for that. It doesn't get cold enough in Florida to really wear actual jackets, and I am sick of hoodies. WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this the other day. I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)