Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarf

TravelingScarf_Afford

I'm a huge nerd about young adult literature/movies/music. So of course I loved the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books & movies. So OF COURSE I wanted to participate in the Fab Finds Under $50 "Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarf." Twenty of us are handing off two identical scarves, provided by Affordable Scarves, and working the scarf into our daily outfits. Here's mine:



Check out Fab Finds for the entire lineup of bloggers wearing the scarf over the next few weeks. Or just peruse your favorite blogs and be surprised when it pops up over and over!

The clothes:
Miami scarf - AffordableScarves.com
Tatum dress- LucieLu
Faux snakeskin heels- Jennifer B
Hoop earrings- Lia Sophia
Gold bangle - Lia Sophia
Gray sweatshirt blazer- Gap

5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! That outfit is really cute on you and what a lovely scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! LOVE the layering with the dress, LOVE the colors of the scarf, LOVE EVERYTHING! Now that I have this dress, I am totally going to try to replicate this for the cooler months. Thanks for the great ideas!

    Surely Sonsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaand, bought that scarf. thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your traveling scarf look--the colors are beautiful!! I LOVE that dress and I don't recognize the brand. Can you tell me where you found it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shealennon - The dress is by a designer called LucieLu. The line's available in select boutiques, but I bought it online at LucieLu.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)