Friday, September 10, 2010

Nice and Nautical

I broke out my knee-high boots for the first time since last winter, and it felt great! I'm reveling in the cooler temperatures and the changing scenery outside. I felt kicky all day in this outfit:



Whenever an outfit needs a necklace but I don't want anything too overpowering, I always reach for this Waterford Crystal piece that I hijacked from my mom's collection.



Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with Kimberly of Fab Finds Under $50. She's in town visiting a friend and I'm so excited that she has time to reconnect after we met at the Lane Bryant Blogger's Conference this past June. Hopefully, we'll do a joint photo shoot and you can see what we each wore while jaunting around the Twin Cities.

The clothes:
Necklace- from Mom
Striped dress- Gap Outlet
Green cardigan- Lane Bryant
Brown reversible belt- Gap Outlet
Boots- Avenue

8 comments:

  1. Love your Hip Fembot outfit. Especially that green...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I know, one thing (maybe the ONLY thing) I love about the end of summer and the onset of fall and cooler temperatures is the chance to wear different outfits. I already have outfits planned for cooler weather -- this skirt with those tights and shoes and that shirt, etc. Other than that, I wish winter would stay away. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and bootssans tights are perfect for these temps! Plus stripes - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been called a Fembot before....I think I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I have that same dress and I was going to pack it away for next year's summer wear but your styling looks so great I might keep it out for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so mod. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this color combination. Makes me want a green cardigan really bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)