Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's a Ponte Party

Back at work after a nice, long vacation and I've a bunch of new clothes to debut. I picked up this ponte knit skirt from Lane Bryant at the start of my vacation and already have a million different outfit ideas for it. Here's the skirt, since my photo doesn't show the pattern very well:









Though the skirt has a pattern of it's own, this piece handles the layering of other patterns really well. Plus, it looks great with a shirt tucked in (something I'm slowly getting more comfortable with!) or left out.

The clothes:
Red and white striped tee- Gap
Black 3/4-length cotton jacket- Lane Bryant
Ponte knit skirt- Lane Bryant
Faux snake skin belt - Lane Bryant Outlet
Cutout kitten heels- Payless

7 comments:

  1. Sara: What a great outfit! I love the skirt and what a cute red and white striped tee and jacket! The skirt leaves open so many possibilities. The belt is a great addition and I like the shoes. I think I'll have to buy the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING THIS!!! Great subtle pattern mixing with the stripes, skirt and belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit.

    okay, shoes on a table, isn't that bad luck or just and old wives tale?


    Check out my $40 CSN Store giveaway at:
    http://euphoricagony.blogspot.com/2010/09/csn-store-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! I've slowly gotten used to tucking shirts into skirts as well (though I seldom wear skirts). Also, I think I have that Gap shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the skirt in grey and the exact same t-shirt from the gap. they look supercute put together! another outfit idea i will be stealing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoes on a table, huh? I've never heard that one. I don't remember anything bad happening after I did that. :)

    I highly encourage everyone to get this skirt and mix away!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.