Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cozy Cardi's

A couple weeks ago, I told you all about Sealed with a Kiss Designs' new fall line of ladylike dresses and sleek boho separates. My SWAK contact, Sarah, told me the complete line would feature super soft cardigans with great details. And here they are:



I love the classic shapes of each cardigan style - I know they'll fit my curves perfectly. And the embellishment of each is like icing on the cake. Interesting, fun but not overpowering to the overall design of the cardigans. They truly are the perfect layering pieces. And for those of you who were clamoring for those dresses, you can buy the full fall line now!

3 comments:

  1. Love the red one. I've never ordered from SWAK before, do they run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red is my favorite, too! As for running true to size, yes. For me they do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)