Monday, September 20, 2010

Cottony Comfy

I love when an outfit looks a lot more complicated than it really is. This is the beauty of cotton dresses. You get the initial impact of, 'Wow, you're wearing a dress!' without losing any of the comfort factor.



This is the first time I'm wearing one of the new layering tees that I picked up from Old Navy. I looked high and low for tee shirts with a scoop neckline - which works well with most of the sleeveless dresses I own. I also needed the tees to be lightweight enough to layer well without adding bulk. I wanted them to fit snugly so I sized down. And I snagged them on sale, 2 for $12!

The clothes:
Black tee- Old Navy
Purple and gray dress - Cynthia Rowley
Black reversible belt- Gap
Faux suede ruched boots - Payless
Purple stone hoops - Lia Sophia
Waterford crystal necklace - pilfered from Mom

6 comments:

  1. Love those colors on you! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wide are the calves on those boots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute outfit! I just love the colors! And I just love the necklace and the cute hoops! You look just fabulous! Wish I could borrow some jewelry from your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color combination looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are classified as wide-calf boots, Leslie. I don't have a measuring tape but can attest to the fact that I have thick calves and these boots are not too tight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit! I love the purple on that dress too. It looks super comfortable AND fabulous at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.