Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beauty Moment- Ashley Green in mark Makeup

I don't usually post articles about "look what this celebrity is wearing at such-and-such event." But I'm a fan of mark makeup AND Ashley Greene, so when I saw this post from Nadine Jolie combining the two I felt like sharing it.

I love her makeup here; it's really pretty, trending toward natural but also perfect for a night out. I'm all for "big event" makeup, but I appreciate when women go the exact opposite and put their natural beauty front and center.



Ashley is a brand ambassador for mark, which means that she's actually wearing their makeup.

Face:

•mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium
•mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 in Buff/Natural
•mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up
•mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Color Palette in Chica

Eyes:

•mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium
•mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Tiki
•mark On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo
•mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Blacklash

Lips:

•mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Shine in Swank

Over the years, I've been really impressed by marks' foundations, blushes and their Hook-up collection of glosses, mascaras and more. You can buy their products at meetmark.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow. It really is very natural looking. I've heard of Mark but never tried it. I'm ready to try something new, especially mascara, so I think I'll give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Mark. It is an Avon company marketed to young women -- no wonder I hadn't heard of it!

    With a company like Avon behind them, it should be an excellent buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.