Monday, July 19, 2010

One Top, Three Ways

Bombshell readers Kristin, Eve and Maggie all asked me the same question about my new Carly top* from Sealed with a Kiss Designs: how does it look untucked? A fair enough question since I don't know many women who tuck their shirts in. I only do it with my high waisted skirt. So with that in mind, here are two more pictures of the Carly top. See look number one here.



Look number two is casual with jeans. This tank is nice and long, fitted through the bust and looser through the hips. To keep the look balanced, I made sure to pick jeans that are tighter through the hips and thighs.



Look number three is more businessy. I chose a pair of black dress pants and, because they're a looser fit, a black belt to help define my shape. The same objective could be accomplished with a blazer or cardigan, too.

I'm excited to have such a versatile top in my wardrobe. Thanks for prompting me to style it differently, girls!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I am most definitely going to get this top!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top and IT LOOKS GREAT untucked!!

    xoox
    jessica kane

    www.fatshionchic.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.