Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Store in St. Paul - Bombshell

It started with a tweet from Allison Kaplan of Ali Shops...then I got an email from someone else...and then another...and another - all congratulating me on opening my new store called Bombshell, on Grand Avenue in St. Paul. You can imagine my confusion because, uhm, I'm not opening a store.

Allison got to the bottom of things, though, and located the actual new owner of Bombshell. And guess what? It's going to be a plus size shop! Denise Alden, the proprietress, plans to stock labels like Lucie Lu, Kiyonna, and Igigi. It'll be a destination for that great dress or skirt that can be so elusive for the plus size woman.

I feel like we need some kind of partnership between Bombshell Beauty (the blog) and Bombshell (the store)... In any case, Bombshells who live in the Twin Cities will be able to pop into our namesake store sometime this August. The address is 794 Grand Avenue.

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to shop there EVERY time I'm up in STP from St. Peter. I'm beyond excited actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to email you, Bess, to make sure you knew about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for thinking of me! I'm all over it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grew up shopping on Grand Ave. I am so excited, I have been searching and waiting for something that fit my size and style taste. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!! I can't wait to come into St. Paul. Soon, very Soon.

    Balsam Lake, Bombshell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know if this store is open yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly- Bombshell opened at the beginning of August.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)